United Civil Resources has been appointed as the Principal Mining Contractor for the exciting new development forming part of the integrated New Wilkie Energy project, which includes the previously operated Wilkie Creek Mine. The site is located in the Surat Basin between the towns of Dalby and Chinchilla. We are seeking experienced multi skilled mining production operators to join our fast-growing team, producing thermal coal for the export market.
- Previous experience as a multi skilled operator in a mining environment
- Proactive and safety driven operator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Current drivers licence
- QLD Standard 11 Surface Mining Induction – obtained or working towards
- RII competencies on haul trucks highly regarded
- RII competencies on dozer, loader and/or excavator operation (desirable, not essential)
- Proven experience operating ancillary equipment including graders and water carts
- Ability to work the roster
- Dedication to ensuring the safety of yourself and others
Lifestyle & Benefits
- Full-time, permanent position
- 5:2 day/night roster initially, with flexibility to move to a rotating roster as required and as projects develops
- Residential role in surrounding towns (relocating and FIFO not on offer at this time)
- Competitive remuneration
- Uniforms supplied
- All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including D&A;
- It is a condition of employment to this role you will be required to provide evidence you have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination;
- References required.
United Civil Resources values diversity, we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. UCR are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome all applications.