United Civil Resources are a growing civil construction company based in the Hunter Valley with projects across NSW. Our Rutherford-based workshop is home to Mechanics, Fitters and Boilermakers.
The apprentice position will work within our workshop team, who are responsible for safe and effective repairs and maintenance of equipment – including trucks, trailers, light vehicles and earthmoving equipment.
- 2nd/3rd year apprentice in Heavy Plant;
- An eye for detail in diagnostic and repair skills;
- Mature and responsible with a great work ethic;
- Willing to commit to structured training;
- Ability to work independently and part of a team;
- Present well and be punctual to work;
- Preferred HR licence – car drivers licence essential;
- Dedication to ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
- All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including D&A;
- References required;
- Please apply with your current resume and cover letter.
United Civil Resources values diversity, we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. UCR are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome all applications.