Current projects in Newcastle, Hunter Valley & Upper Hunter. Upcoming opportunities on projects away from home.
- Successful, expanding and diversifying civil construction company
- Seeking experienced excavator operators for immediate start
- Build a career across various project works, with an opportunity to grow
United Civil Resources are a fast-growing civil construction company based in the Hunter Valley with projects across NSW. UCR work on a variety of projects including subdivisions, RMS projects, civil, mining and rail sites. We are seeking experienced excavator operators to join our fast-growing team in the Newcastle/Hunter Valley/Upper Hunter areas. These are long term projects, permanent positions – we offer competitive rates, a company vehicle and a great work culture.
- Preferred 3+ years operating experience in excavator on a civil site;
- Final trim experience essential;
- GPS experience preferred;
- Hold a white card;
- An eye for detail with diagnostic and repair skills;
- Preferred HR licence – car drivers licence essential;
- Statement of Attainment for machine preferred but not essential;
- Dedication to ensuring the safety of yourself and others;
- Projects working away from home may arise and you may be required to work away.
- All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including D&A;
- All candidates will be required to provide a copy of driving record history;
- References required;
- Please apply with your current resume and cover letter.