United Civil Resources are a growing civil construction company based in the Hunter Valley with projects across NSW. UCR work on a variety of projects including subdivisions, quarries, RMS projects, civil, rail and mine sites. We are seeking an experienced Machinery & Transport Allocator to join our dynamic team.
You will assist in streamlining and refining our current processes to maximise efficiencies on our local and interstate projects. You will initiate, develop and maintain relationships with employees and clients to coordinate our internal projects and movements of plant, machinery, trucks and haulage including floatage and transportation.
- Understanding of construction equipment capabilities;
- Understanding of machinery floatage and transport capabilities;
- Ability to negotiate rates and prices with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Understanding of heavy haulage and transport laws;
- Understanding and knowledge of Chain of Responsibility laws in relation to haulage of bulk materials;
- Scheduling experience – able to maintain current project information and planning expected availability of employees, plant and float moves;
- Strong administrative skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Be available on the phone as and when required to ensure efficient planning;
- Deadline driven with the ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritise and manage multiple changing projects and fast paced volume of work;
- Analytic thinker who holds a strong personality and ability to problem solve whilst also thinking outside the box.
- All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including D&A;
- References required;
- Please apply with your current resume and cover letter.
United Civil Resources values diversity, we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. UCR are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome all applications.